People who use Instagram are always looking for ways to grow their following and feed. One way is by using bio links in their account, which can be done with Feedlink or Shorby. On the surface, it may seem like Feedlink and Shorby will come down to personal preference, but there are some real differences between these two tools that you should consider before choosing one over the other.
EmbedSocial’s Feedlink is a multi-platform landing page that assembles for you a clickable Instagram feed – with all your content in one place. This tool enables you to assign a unique link to each photo from your feed posts to maximize the ability of your Instagram account as a sales and distribution channel.
Instagram allows businesses to visually express themselves and communicate with their audience in various ways; from announcing new products to sharing behind-the-scenes stories in an elaborate and visually friendly way, Feedlink helps small businesses grow in today’s day and age.
Almost all brands on Instagram frequently require a call-to-action tool to help them take their prospective customers to the conversion stage and fill up the lower-end of the sales funnel.
So, Feedlink is like a call-to-action button that boosts businesses in achieving specific objectives in their Instagram operations, such as:
- Spiking the number of visitors to their website
- Significantly increasing the revenue count by using survey forms to get more leads
- It makes it easier for your followers to discover more products in the future
One location for one link has significant limitations.
And this is precisely the problem that EmbedSocial’s Feedlink aims to fix. So, the limitations are not a dealbreaker by any means.
Why you should trust us
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn exactly how to get started as a creator and earn more as a creator.
Shorby – About the Platform
Shorby is a platform that gives you access to create a smart, micro-landing page that you can use as an Instagram bio link.
Once you create a page, you can copy and paste the link in your Insta bio. Popularly considered as an Instagram bio link app, Shorby can be used by you on other social media platforms too. Shorby will help grow the click rates on individual links, increasing engagement and boosting organic traffic.
The easy and eye-gripping interface allows you to customize your page with different themes. As a result, you get a neat-looking profile that is prone to attract more followers. You can also keep a detailed track of the traffic through the analyzer tool that will help you monitor the sources.
Most of us share our profile links through mobile phones. Keeping that in mind, Shorby has designed the page interface in such a way that it gives an aesthetic sense to the followers and the common audience landing on that page.
Allowing unlimited links and managing them with seamless fluidity, the Shorby bio-link platform is a dream come true for any and all social media influencers and content creators.
By pinning your top profiles on the page, you can gain ultimate traffic and attention to all of your social media platforms through just one simple domain.
Now that you have a fairly clear idea of how Shorby works, let’s move forward to know how the features are useful and different from other similar platforms.
Want to boost your income?
If you’re serious about making money, then Model Shop has the training programs for you. We’ll show you how to increase your earnings, grow your audience, and create a long-term plan for success. With our comprehensive approach, you’ll have everything you need to take your career to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
Features of Feedlink
As mentioned earlier, Feedlink is a web and mobile-friendly landing page functionality that centralizes your Instagram feed and enables you to tag each photo in the meal with a unique link.
Suppose you own a fashion store. In that case, your supporters can analyze all the available products in the page feed by clicking on the Feedlink in your bio.
Still, they can also click on the photographs to go directly to the checkout pages where they can purchase them. Wait, there is more!
If you aim to drive more traffic from Instagram to your blog post, look no further. You can include the blog article URL in your bar to make it simpler for followers to uncover the material they’re looking for.
Features of the Shorby Platform
Shorby comes with an array of exciting features to help one grow online traffic. But the feature that simply stands out is Shorby’s smart page builder tool.
You can add all the links you want people to look into, starting with messengers from this page. When you add links, they will turn up as the icon on the smart page on which people can click and surf into the following site.
The basic template of the page is:
- Upload Image/Logo: An image on top to show it to your audiences
- Title: The title or name of the page with an optional subheading
- Messengers: Different ways to get connected with people
- Blocks: You may use this for Button cards or Dynamic feed
- Social Links: Links redirecting to your other social media accounts
You can also create simple messenger links to share to your profile. The system default is WhatsApp messenger, but you can change the messenger – depending on where you wish the audience reaches out to you. The other messenger options include Facebook, Skype, Telegram, Viber, Phone Call, and Email.
Some more key features of Shorby are:
- It gives you access to use Facebook Pixel to track profile traffic
- You can chat with your customers too
- You can choose different button layouts
- You can add desired background images if desired
- It is 100% optimized for smartphones
- You can choose different color schemes
- Allows you to create a customizable link for the landing page
- It supports Google analytics
A fascinating aspect of using Shorby.com is its customizable domain link. This allows you to create your link and share it onto your respective social media bios – rendering the entire outlook of the profile more professional and high-end instantly.
The three plans of the site offer you more dynamic features from which you can select one, according to your requirement. Thus, it helps you in driving and monitoring huge traffic in different links.
You can generate 5 to 250 smart pages varying in the plan price. You can even get all the premium features like project and teams, direct messenger buttons, dynamic feeds, click insights, and Google analytics.
Shorby also gives its account holders specific Shorby rewards, which is another super cool feature of the landing site.
The dynamic feed pulls up content from the RSS feed. If you have a blog, this feature will let you showcase your latest posts with utmost ease. You can also add a feed of your recently uploaded products if you own an eCommerce store.
Pricing for Feedlink
Feedlink is a free platform to sign up for. You get the following advantages when you sign up for free.
- 1 Page Source
- Total 10 Albums to get started with
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Instagram Albums
- Photos update functionality after a gap of 24 hours
Also, there are two more pricing plans available if you want to upgrade your skills.
It will cost you about $49 per month. Also, you will get additional features like:
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Multiple Options and Layouts at your disposal
- Facebook Sync functionality
- Page Galleries on Facebook
- Instagram Albums option
- Photos & Albums can be updated after 15 minutes
- Responsive & Lightbox Mode
- 6 Page Sources
- Endless Albums that you can upload, with no hold barred!
- Twitter Albums option
If you are ready to spend $99 per month and go all in, this is probably the maximum you can get out of the Feedlink platform. Features of this pricing plan include:
- Multiple Options and Layouts
- 15 Page Sources
- Unlimited Albums that you can upload
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Page Galleries on Facebook
- Instagram Albums
- Twitter Albums functionality
- Lightbox and Responsive Mode
- Facebook Sync
- Photos and Albums can be updated after 15 minutes
If you are unsure about a longtime plan, you can opt for the free pricing plan.
Compared to Linktree, Feedlink is more economical and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. It gives additional free features, as well as unrivaled premium features.
If you frequently utilize the “Link in Bio” feature, you might want to consider purchasing the premium plan of Feedlink for your forum; else, the free plan is more than enough for you.
Pricing of the Shorby Platform
There are three available plans for the Shorby platform:
- Rocket: $15/ month or ($12/ month annual), which contains all the basic features that are needed to create an effective bio link:
- Up to 5 smart pages
- Unlimited direct messenger buttons
- Chance to join reward program
- Pro: $29/month or ($24/month annual) includes all from Rocket plan with other additional features:
- Up to 50 smart pages
- Up to 5 dynamic pages per feed
- Up to 7 ad platforms
- Ability to add Google Analytics pixels and Facebook pixels
- Use a custom domain
- Agency: $99/ month or ($82/month annual) is the best option for online businesses managing multiple links and social media accounts. The other features of the plan are:
- Up to 250 smart pages are allowed
- You can organize three-plus projects and invite ten members under your account
- Up to 500 links per landing page are allowed
- 1 million track retentions
Pros and Cons of Feedlink
Allow us to share all the pros and cons of the platform with you. It will help you to choose the best platform for all your linking needs.
- Mobile friendly
- Thanks to the AMP version, you can quickly load the Instagram bio link page
- Shopper friendly landing page directing visitors towards product pages to purchase the item
- Option to change your feed page without any change in the bio link
- Increase your Instagram profile’s money, conversions, and traffic
- Ads on the free plan can be a little annoying sometimes
Pros and Cons of the Shorby Platform
Here are a few pros and cons of the Shorby platform. This will help you decide for yourself whether you need the platform for your content:
- You can add unlimited links
- Link tracking and retargeting are simple
- Professional and minimalist design
- Icons of social media
- Optimized for mobile view
- Useful analytics for both smart pages and messenger links
- Custom domain is supported
- Applicable for all social media bios
- Analytics are limited to clicks; conversion rate is missing
- Templates to help users to build pages faster are missing
- Free service is unavailable
Whether you’re trying to grow your Instagram following or feed, it’s important that you have a good understanding of the tools available and what they can do for you. Feedlink and Shorby are two different options, but they both allow users to add bio links to their profiles. Join one now!