OnlyFans is one of the most popular premium content platforms and really brought premium socials into the mainstream. Even though sex workers built up OnlyFans, OnlyFans is very quick to disable adult accounts with no warning or letting them know what went wrong. With that, many models on OnlyFans are migrating to other platforms.
Why you should use Frisk over OnlyFans
Frisk is a newer platform that you should consider because it was created by and ran by sex workers who know what you need to succeed. It’s super easy to get in touch with support and you can guarantee you won’t get your account disabled without warning, robbing you of your earnings. Their social media is all about promoting their models and helping grow the models’ subscriber count. Compare that to OnlyFans’ social where they’re only promoting musicians, artists, etc, you can easily see where you’re welcome as a sex worker.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Get time back in your day so you can focus on creating content and enjoying yourself. We’re looking to start working with a few new models, so apply to our management program right now and skyrocket to the top.
Click here to get started now.
OnlyFans has a string of controversies when it comes to sex workers on their platform. From limiting tip amounts and payout rates because celebrities take advantage of the platform to randomly booting off the very people that built the platform to what it is, OnlyFans seems like a ticking time bomb that eventually will not allow any adult content on the platform.
Which pays more: OnlyFans or Frisk
Both OnlyFans and Frisk payout 80% of all your earnings on the platform. The other 20% goes to things like hosting & servers, customer support, platform maintenance, staff, and developing new features. 80% is above average in the industry, so both platforms win in this case.
Frisk allows weekly payments that are paid out every Monday. Or you can allow your bank to build up before withdrawing the money, which still gets paid out the following Monday.
TrustyBio.com is your new favorite Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok bio link. All the premium features, one low cost per month. Use coupon code CMA for 75% off forever. That’s $1/month!
OnlyFans allows for daily payouts. After a bit of controversy, OnlyFans now requires content creators to wait 30 days (net 30) before they’re able to get paid. Frisk requires 7 days to clear before that money is able to be withdrawn.
Ways to make money on Frisk
Frisk allows for both free and premium content. Your free content is used to bring traffic in and your paid content is to keep them happy! You can upload both photos and videos for your subscribers.
Many people don’t like the idea of paying a monthly fee in order to have access to premium content; however, they still are potential customers. You can still convert these followers into paying customers by uploading PPV content. You can let your followers know you’ve uploaded new content to the PPV store by sending them a global message.
Why not get paid for chatting with your customers? This is more profitable than you think. Your customers can chat with you through the paid chat feature, and they will be charged by the message. As with anything else, you get to choose the fees.
Stories work similarly to those you’re used to seeing in mainstream social media sites. Creators can upload pictures and videos, and everyone on the website will have access to them. It’s a great way to make you earn more followers. …and there are many other ways to make money on the Frisk platform.
There are a few ways to make money on OnlyFans, including
💰 Monthly subscription services between $4.99 and $50
💌 Pay per message with a $3 minimum and $100 maximum
🦄 Creating custom content for fans
🥴 Tips from fans with a minimum of $3 and a max of $200
🔃 Referral program (there’s a whole section below with more detail)
Organic discovery & promotions
OnlyFans has a basic search function and relies heavily on you promoting your page and driving new subscribers.
Frisk has a number of amazing features and things they do as a platform to help you grow your subscribers. Their search function has multiple filters including based on any features you select like hair color, eye color, body type, ethnicity, etc.
For more information about Frisk.chat:
- How to Become a Frisk.chat Model
- How Much Frisk.chat Models Make
- How to Make Money on Frisk.chat
- Is Frisk.chat Legit?
- Websites Like Frisk.chat (Top Alternatives)
More information about OnlyFans:
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How much OnlyFans models make
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit?
- Best OnlyFans Alternatives
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Promote Your OnlyFans
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans