When starting your new business from scratch, it is sensible to keep things minimal. The same goes for your digital footprint. Here is where you need Linktree – a simple way to make your audience know where to find all your content. If you are starting your business as a side hustle, Linktree is a basic tool for Instagram marketing.
Linktree is the first and probably the most reputable link-in-bio tool for Instagram businesses. With the help of this tool, you can create a free landing page that is linked with your Instagram profile. Whereas Instagram allows its users to add one link only, Linktree lets you bypass this limit by adding a landing page to this link where your audience can find multiple links.
What is Linktree?
You can create a personalized page on Instagram that accommodates all the links you think are crucial for your growth. It is a simple way to share anything you want with your followers and impress them. We can say that it is a small website or digital business card.
The best thing is that you can set up your Linktree bio in a few minutes. And you don’t need a design expert to set up your Linktree bio. Linktree comes with a lot of unique features that are tailored for the needs of side hustlers. For example, you can collect your payments and donations through Linktree.
Having a Linktree Pro account allows you to customize the look of your Linktree to match your logo and branding colors. Linktree Pro also provides user analytics so that the business managers and entrepreneurs get a real insight into their audience and potential customers. It also helps you grow your email and SMS subscribers for long-term marketing.
You can brand this landing page for your Instagram business. Linktree is easy to sign in, set up, and use. Linktree took the market by storm in 2016 when it was first launched. It became a super hit at that time as it was the only tool of its kind available to Instagram Business Marketers. However, the growth of many other competitors has caused the popularity of Linktree to decline.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Get time back in your day so you can focus on creating content and enjoying yourself. We’re looking to start working with a few new models, so apply to our management program right now and skyrocket to the top.
Click here to get started now.
Here are some of the features you can avail yourself on becoming a Linktree PRO by spending just USD 6 per month.
Clicks and Views Analytics
Log in to your link tree Admin account to check your site’s lifetime views at the top of your link’s page. CTR (Click Through Rate), views, and clicks per day are available for PRO users.
These leap links will send your followers to one link that you want them to check instead of sending them to Linktree bio. It will also count it in your Linktree analytics. When you have to share something urgently with your followers and don’t have time to share it with your Linktree Bio, use Leap Link to go live.
Linktree allows you to add an email signup field to make your followers conveniently signup to the Google Sheets lists or Mailchimp.
The priority links feature enables you to choose and direct your followers towards one link while ignoring the others. This feature is for businesses that use a PRO account. You can click the star icon present on your preferred link and then choose the best priority link style that you desire.
Linktree allows you to choose your button texts’ own custom font and font style. Setting the font is simple, just go to the Settings tab of your Admin account and choose the ‘Font Style’ option. Now you can choose the best fonts that go well with your branding.
Customize your Linktree
Linktree offers advance customization options to its PRO users;
- Upload your background image and choose your background color to match your branding.
- Customize your button style and button color.
Facebook Pixel Integration
Linktree allows you to track the visitors, categorize them and reach them on Instagram, and reach them on Instagram and Facebook by adding the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel to the link tree bio.
Businesses can schedule their links for different time zones. You can enable and disable these links by scheduling them. This feature is useful in implementing marketing strategies that involve time-sensitive content.
UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration
Linktree allows you to include Google Analytics Integration and UTM parameters to all your links so that Google Analytics identifies the sources of your traffic better.
TrustyBio.com is your new favorite Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok bio link. All the premium features, one low cost per month. Use coupon code CMA for 75% off forever. That’s $1/month!
Pricing for Linktree
Linktree is available in two levels – a free and a paid subscription.
The Basic / Free Plan
If you are a newbie to the Instagram business and don’t want to invest before you start earning, this basic plan is suitable. The free version provides basic theme customization of your Instagram profile. It also provides some basic link click statistics so that you can know how many people are interested in your Link-in-bio.
The Linktree Pro
Once your business starts making good progress, you can upgrade your account to Linktree Pro. You have to pay a monthly fee of USD 6, but you will be allowed access to all Linktree’s outstanding features in return. These amazing features include background customization, button customization, social icons, and much more. Here is a brief overview of features accessible on a Pro account.
- A detailed click and view analytics including lifetime clicks, CTR (Click Through Rate), and daily clicks and views for 28 days.
- Leap links with Linktree analytics
- Email signup through Mailchimp and Google Sheets to take your marketing to the next level
- Enable choosing a priority link
- Select your favorite fonts
- Linktree logo will disappear from your website on subscribing to the Linktree PRO.
- Customize background color and image, button color and styles
- Facebook pixel integration helps reach potential customers
- Enable and disable your links by schedule and set timings
- UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration for better customer tracking
Pros and Cons of Linktree
Linktree enables you to attach a personalized page with your Instagram bio. This page is customizable, and it is a very effective way of sharing all the links with your Instagram visitors and audience. You can integrate it with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, or Twitch to connect with your potential customers anywhere, everywhere.
- Easy to set up and use. Just paste the links and rearrange them using simple drag and drop options.
- Allows customization with the brand’s theme
- Provides basic statistics
- A very clean interface that never appears cluttered in front of your target customers regardless of the number of buttons added.
- Allows adding multiple links to your YouTube channel, Portfolio, About Pages, Blogs, USD 6, and Landing Pages.
- Social links are allowed for Linktree Pro only
- You cannot directly monetize the Linktree bio, but it indirectly helps you sell your products and services.
- Linktree branding is visible on the landing page, which doesn’t look nice
- Detailed statistics not available for free users
- Limited themes available on the free version that may not match your branding
- Using the Linktree will give very limited benefits if you already own your website or business blog.
If you’re starting a new business and don’t want to spend too much money on your digital footprint, Linktree is the tool for you. It will help redirect potential customers who are looking for your website or blog post back to where they can find it — in all its glory (or at least as glorious as Instagram allows). And if you happen to be running a side hustle that deals with social media marketing, Linktree has got something more suited just for you.
With this simple platform, anyone can create an online profile that lives inside of their Instagram account – which means no need to mess around with creating two profiles! All of these benefits make Linktree worth checking out. So what are you waiting for