If you are looking for a new feed service provider Linktree and Feedlink might seem like they’re the same. In this blog post, we will discuss the differences between Linktree and Feedlink to see which one is best for your business!
What is Linktree?
You can create a personalized page on Instagram that accommodates all the links you think are crucial for your growth. It is a simple way to share anything you want with your followers and impress them. We can say that it is a small website or digital business card.
The best thing is that you can set up your Linktree bio in a few minutes. And you don’t need a design expert to set up your Linktree bio. Linktree comes with a lot of unique features that are tailored for the needs of side hustlers. For example, you can collect your payments and donations through Linktree.
Having a Linktree Pro account allows you to customize the look of your Linktree to match your logo and branding colors. Linktree Pro also provides user analytics so that the business managers and entrepreneurs get a real insight into their audience and potential customers. It also helps you grow your email and SMS subscribers for long-term marketing.
You can brand this landing page for your Instagram business. Linktree is easy to sign in, set up, and use. Linktree took the market by storm in 2016 when it was first launched. It became a super hit at that time as it was the only tool of its kind available to Instagram Business Marketers. However, the growth of many other competitors has caused the popularity of Linktree to decline.
EmbedSocial’s Feedlink is a multi-platform landing page that assembles for you a clickable Instagram feed – with all your content in one place. This tool enables you to assign a unique link to each photo from your feed posts to maximize the ability of your Instagram account as a sales and distribution channel.
Instagram allows businesses to visually express themselves and communicate with their audience in various ways; from announcing new products to sharing behind-the-scenes stories in an elaborate and visually friendly way, Feedlink helps small businesses grow in today’s day and age.
Almost all brands on Instagram frequently require a call-to-action tool to help them take their prospective customers to the conversion stage and fill up the lower-end of the sales funnel.
So, Feedlink is like a call-to-action button that boosts businesses in achieving specific objectives in their Instagram operations, such as:
- Spiking the number of visitors to their website
- Significantly increasing the revenue count by using survey forms to get more leads
- It makes it easier for your followers to discover more products in the future
One location for one link has significant limitations.
And this is precisely the problem that EmbedSocial’s Feedlink aims to fix. So, the limitations are not a dealbreaker by any means.
Why you should trust us
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn exactly how to get started as a creator and earn more as a creator.
Interested in purchasing captions packs, scripts, and other resources to help your business? SubToMy.com has you covered.
Here are some of the features you can avail yourself on becoming a Linktree PRO by spending just USD 6 per month.
Clicks and Views Analytics
Log in to your link tree Admin account to check your site’s lifetime views at the top of your link’s page. CTR (Click Through Rate), views, and clicks per day are available for PRO users.
These leap links will send your followers to one link that you want them to check instead of sending them to Linktree bio. It will also count it in your Linktree analytics. When you have to share something urgently with your followers and don’t have time to share it with your Linktree Bio, use Leap Link to go live.
Linktree allows you to add an email signup field to make your followers conveniently signup to the Google Sheets lists or Mailchimp.
The priority links feature enables you to choose and direct your followers towards one link while ignoring the others. This feature is for businesses that use a PRO account. You can click the star icon present on your preferred link and then choose the best priority link style that you desire.
Linktree allows you to choose your button texts’ own custom font and font style. Setting the font is simple, just go to the Settings tab of your Admin account and choose the ‘Font Style’ option. Now you can choose the best fonts that go well with your branding.
Customize your Linktree
Linktree offers advance customization options to its PRO users;
- Upload your background image and choose your background color to match your branding.
- Customize your button style and button color.
Facebook Pixel Integration
Linktree allows you to track the visitors, categorize them and reach them on Instagram, and reach them on Instagram and Facebook by adding the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel to the link tree bio.
Businesses can schedule their links for different time zones. You can enable and disable these links by scheduling them. This feature is useful in implementing marketing strategies that involve time-sensitive content.
UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration
Linktree allows you to include Google Analytics Integration and UTM parameters to all your links so that Google Analytics identifies the sources of your traffic better.
Features of Feedlink
As mentioned earlier, Feedlink is a web and mobile-friendly landing page functionality that centralizes your Instagram feed and enables you to tag each photo in the meal with a unique link.
Suppose you own a fashion store. In that case, your supporters can analyze all the available products in the page feed by clicking on the Feedlink in your bio.
Still, they can also click on the photographs to go directly to the checkout pages where they can purchase them. Wait, there is more!
If you aim to drive more traffic from Instagram to your blog post, look no further. You can include the blog article URL in your bar to make it simpler for followers to uncover the material they’re looking for.
Pricing for Linktree
Linktree is available in two levels – a free and a paid subscription.
The Basic / Free Plan
If you are a newbie to the Instagram business and don’t want to invest before you start earning, this basic plan is suitable. The free version provides basic theme customization of your Instagram profile. It also provides some basic link click statistics so that you can know how many people are interested in your Link-in-bio.
The Linktree Pro
Once your business starts making good progress, you can upgrade your account to Linktree Pro. You have to pay a monthly fee of USD 6, but you will be allowed access to all Linktree’s outstanding features in return. These amazing features include background customization, button customization, social icons, and much more. Here is a brief overview of features accessible on a Pro account.
- A detailed click and view analytics including lifetime clicks, CTR (Click Through Rate), and daily clicks and views for 28 days.
- Leap links with Linktree analytics
- Email signup through Mailchimp and Google Sheets to take your marketing to the next level
- Enable choosing a priority link
- Select your favorite fonts
- Linktree logo will disappear from your website on subscribing to the Linktree PRO.
- Customize background color and image, button color and styles
- Facebook pixel integration helps reach potential customers
- Enable and disable your links by schedule and set timings
- UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration for better customer tracking
Improve your content
Destroy your writer’s block. Find an insane amount of content ideas. Keep your fans happy, and, more importantly, keep your bank account full.
Shop now on the Cam Model Agency caption pack, ebook, and video course store.
Pricing for Feedlink
Feedlink is a free platform to sign up for. You get the following advantages when you sign up for free.
- 1 Page Source
- Total 10 Albums to get started with
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Instagram Albums
- Photos update functionality after a gap of 24 hours
Also, there are two more pricing plans available if you want to upgrade your skills.
It will cost you about $49 per month. Also, you will get additional features like:
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Multiple Options and Layouts at your disposal
- Facebook Sync functionality
- Page Galleries on Facebook
- Instagram Albums option
- Photos & Albums can be updated after 15 minutes
- Responsive & Lightbox Mode
- 6 Page Sources
- Endless Albums that you can upload, with no hold barred!
- Twitter Albums option
If you are ready to spend $99 per month and go all in, this is probably the maximum you can get out of the Feedlink platform. Features of this pricing plan include:
- Multiple Options and Layouts
- 15 Page Sources
- Unlimited Albums that you can upload
- Page Albums on Facebook
- Page Galleries on Facebook
- Instagram Albums
- Twitter Albums functionality
- Lightbox and Responsive Mode
- Facebook Sync
- Photos and Albums can be updated after 15 minutes
If you are unsure about a longtime plan, you can opt for the free pricing plan.
Compared to Linktree, Feedlink is more economical and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. It gives additional free features, as well as unrivaled premium features.
If you frequently utilize the “Link in Bio” feature, you might want to consider purchasing the premium plan of Feedlink for your forum; else, the free plan is more than enough for you.
Pros and Cons of Linktree
Linktree enables you to attach a personalized page with your Instagram bio. This page is customizable, and it is a very effective way of sharing all the links with your Instagram visitors and audience. You can integrate it with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, or Twitch to connect with your potential customers anywhere, everywhere.
- Easy to set up and use. Just paste the links and rearrange them using simple drag and drop options.
- Allows customization with the brand’s theme
- Provides basic statistics
- A very clean interface that never appears cluttered in front of your target customers regardless of the number of buttons added.
- Allows adding multiple links to your YouTube channel, Portfolio, About Pages, Blogs, USD 6, and Landing Pages.
- Social links are allowed for Linktree Pro only
- You cannot directly monetize the Linktree bio, but it indirectly helps you sell your products and services.
- Linktree branding is visible on the landing page, which doesn’t look nice
- Detailed statistics not available for free users
- Limited themes available on the free version that may not match your branding
- Using the Linktree will give very limited benefits if you already own your website or business blog.
Pros and Cons of Feedlink
Allow us to share all the pros and cons of the platform with you. It will help you to choose the best platform for all your linking needs.
- Mobile friendly
- Thanks to the AMP version, you can quickly load the Instagram bio link page
- Shopper-friendly landing page directing visitors towards product pages to purchase the item
- Option to change your feed page without any change in the bio link
- Increase your Instagram profile’s money, conversions, and traffic
- Ads on the free plan can be a little annoying sometimes
Linktree and Feedlink offer different features that can be helpful to a business. It is up to you which service will work better for your company’s needs. One of these feed services may just make more sense than the other based on what you need it for, so take some time to evaluate each one before making any decisions! Try either Linktree or Feedlink today by signing up with whichever makes the most sense for your business.