Linktree and Milkshake are two popular apps for managing your Instagram account. Linktree will allow you to easily schedule posts, but Milkshake is better if you want to post pictures with text on them. Which app should you use? Read this blog post to find out more!
About the Milkshake App
Milkshake is Envato’s first free Android software. It has enabled creatives, entrepreneurs, and brands to transform an Instagram account’s “link in bio” into a dramatic Insta-based website, that too in minutes!
In simple words, Milkshake App is an easy-to-use software with a user-friendly interface that lets you develop a website easily. It is a fun, on-the-go method to create web pages on your phone in minutes.
The Milkshake app takes advantage of Instagram’s one-link-in-bio rule to give Instagrammers a fun and fast procedure to build a website in a jiffy! What more could you probably ask for?
This app comprises various links in its bio and connects followers to everything they have to offer with a professional and magnificent Instagram website.
Milkshake is akin to a Snapchat story. Using this, you can select a card that will assist as a blog post on your website. It comes with 4-5 ready-to-use themes that you can quickly change.
However, you can also exclusively have one website. You can either add an existing available template or build something from scratch. The Milkshake app also provides you with complimentary analytics to keep track of your online visitors.
Additionally, you can utilize the Milkshake website to promote your YouTube channel. Isn’t that worthwhile? Of course, it is! It is worth giving a shot.
What is Linktree?
You can create a personalized page on Instagram that accommodates all the links you think are crucial for your growth. It is a simple way to share anything you want with your followers and impress them. We can say that it is a small website or digital business card.
The best thing is that you can set up your Linktree bio in a few minutes. And you don’t need a design expert to set up your Linktree bio. Linktree comes with a lot of unique features that are tailored for the needs of side hustlers. For example, you can collect your payments and donations through Linktree.
Having a Linktree Pro account allows you to customize the look of your Linktree to match your logo and branding colors. Linktree Pro also provides user analytics so that the business managers and entrepreneurs get a real insight into their audience and potential customers. It also helps you grow your email and SMS subscribers for long-term marketing.
You can brand this landing page for your Instagram business. Linktree is easy to sign in, set up, and use. Linktree took the market by storm in 2016 when it was first launched. It became a super hit at that time as it was the only tool of its kind available to Instagram Business Marketers. However, the growth of many other competitors has caused the popularity of Linktree to decline.
Why you should trust us
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn exactly how to get started as a creator and earn more as a creator.
Features of the Milkshake Platform
Instagram has a hugely influential aspect on its 1 billion active users’ lives globally.
However, it may be a daunting environment to some with so many filters, updates, and OOTDs. You only have one link on your Instagram profile, so use it wisely.
By using an app like Milkshake, you can accomplish an easy-to-build site for Instagram’s mobile web browser.
This app is an excellent tool for anyone who desires a website but doesn’t wish to spend hours building it. It only takes four stages to set up a Milkshake-powered Instagram-based website.
Firstly, you can select a card or a fundamental framework for your website layout. Then you add the content you would wish to have on your site.
Milkshake’s ‘Shake it up’ feature delivers you a fresh, on-trend impression with every touch. When you’ve finished assembling all the pages you require and are convinced with your site, go ahead and publish it. Then include the link in your Instagram bio.
Milkshake seems to be an extraordinary method, whether you need a solo site or a beneficial strategy that links to all of your other sites without too much effort.
If you’re a low-budget digital creator who only needs a quick, easy-to-maintain website, the Milkshake App is ideal for introducing yourself and your work to your audience.
Here are some of the features you can avail yourself on becoming a Linktree PRO by spending just USD 6 per month.
Clicks and Views Analytics
Log in to your link tree Admin account to check your site’s lifetime views at the top of your link’s page. CTR (Click Through Rate), views, and clicks per day are available for PRO users.
These leap links will send your followers to one link that you want them to check instead of sending them to Linktree bio. It will also count it in your Linktree analytics. When you have to share something urgently with your followers and don’t have time to share it with your Linktree Bio, use Leap Link to go live.
Linktree allows you to add an email signup field to make your followers conveniently signup to the Google Sheets lists or Mailchimp.
The priority links feature enables you to choose and direct your followers towards one link while ignoring the others. This feature is for businesses that use a PRO account. You can click the star icon present on your preferred link and then choose the best priority link style that you desire.
Linktree allows you to choose your button texts’ own custom font and font style. Setting the font is simple, just go to the Settings tab of your Admin account and choose the ‘Font Style’ option. Now you can choose the best fonts that go well with your branding.
Customize your Linktree
Linktree offers advance customization options to its PRO users;
- Upload your background image and choose your background color to match your branding.
- Customize your button style and button color.
Facebook Pixel Integration
Linktree allows you to track the visitors, categorize them and reach them on Instagram, and reach them on Instagram and Facebook by adding the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel to the link tree bio.
Businesses can schedule their links for different time zones. You can enable and disable these links by scheduling them. This feature is useful in implementing marketing strategies that involve time-sensitive content.
UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration
Linktree allows you to include Google Analytics Integration and UTM parameters to all your links so that Google Analytics identifies the sources of your traffic better.
Want to boost your income?
If you’re serious about making money, then Model Shop has the training programs for you. We’ll show you how to increase your earnings, grow your audience, and create a long-term plan for success. With our comprehensive approach, you’ll have everything you need to take your career to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
Pricing for the Platform
Milkshake’s website builder is 100% free! Now that’s a terrific way to get started, but wait, there’s more!
You receive the following advantages when you join and sign up for free.
You’ll earn some cards to utilize to build your Instagram website. The cards available on the Milkshake app now are:
- About: Introduction of yourself and your brand
- Links: If you don’t like to spend a lot of time developing a website, this is an excellent option for influencers and content creators
- Top Picks: In this category, you can share more content with your audience
- Splash: Make a splash with promotional offers or amusing items
- YouTube: You can also increase subscribers to your channel or videos by stimulating them on YouTube
Also, each card includes 14 templates to choose from (with more on the way), allowing you to add as much fun as you like.
Pricing for Linktree
Linktree is available in two levels – a free and a paid subscription.
The Basic / Free Plan
If you are a newbie to the Instagram business and don’t want to invest before you start earning, this basic plan is suitable. The free version provides basic theme customization of your Instagram profile. It also provides some basic link click statistics so that you can know how many people are interested in your Link-in-bio.
The Linktree Pro
Once your business starts making good progress, you can upgrade your account to Linktree Pro. You have to pay a monthly fee of USD 6, but you will be allowed access to all Linktree’s outstanding features in return. These amazing features include background customization, button customization, social icons, and much more. Here is a brief overview of features accessible on a Pro account.
- A detailed click and view analytics including lifetime clicks, CTR (Click Through Rate), and daily clicks and views for 28 days.
- Leap links with Linktree analytics
- Email signup through Mailchimp and Google Sheets to take your marketing to the next level
- Enable choosing a priority link
- Select your favorite fonts
- Linktree logo will disappear from your website on subscribing to the Linktree PRO.
- Customize background color and image, button color and styles
- Facebook pixel integration helps reach potential customers
- Enable and disable your links by schedule and set timings
- UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration for better customer tracking
Pros and Cons of Milkshake
Now, allow us to share the benefits and drawbacks of the Milkshake platform. It will assist you in deciding if it’s a suitable option for enhancing your social media handle.
- Include a link to your Instagram website in your Instagram Stories
- Cards or the pages on your Instagram website and themes can be easily customized by the “Shake it Up” feature.
- Get access to data and insights
- Use a link to invite your followers to send you emails. They can compose messages to you when they click on the Email link. Also, ask followers to call or message you via a link
- Add a Buy button that takes users to a PayPal purchase page. This aspect is something you can do for particular products or services
- Lastly, it is entirely free. Undoubtedly, Milkshake is the most excellent option for you if you are unsure about a lifetime plan
- Only a few selected cards are at your disposal
- Customizable fonts are only a handful
- You’ll need a strong internet connection for this app to work well
Now, it is obvious that the usefulness of being on Milkshake overshadows the drawbacks. You can utilize this platform without hurting your pocket. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to take advantage of the numerous benefits right now!
Pros and Cons of Linktree
Linktree enables you to attach a personalized page with your Instagram bio. This page is customizable, and it is a very effective way of sharing all the links with your Instagram visitors and audience. You can integrate it with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, or Twitch to connect with your potential customers anywhere, everywhere.
- Easy to set up and use. Just paste the links and rearrange them using simple drag and drop options.
- Allows customization with the brand’s theme
- Provides basic statistics
- A very clean interface that never appears cluttered in front of your target customers regardless of the number of buttons added.
- Allows adding multiple links to your YouTube channel, Portfolio, About Pages, Blogs, USD 6, and Landing Pages.
- Social links are allowed for Linktree Pro only
- You cannot directly monetize the Linktree bio, but it indirectly helps you sell your products and services.
- Linktree branding is visible on the landing page, which doesn’t look nice
- Detailed statistics not available for free users
- Limited themes available on the free version that may not match your branding
- Using the Linktree will give very limited benefits if you already own your website or business blog.
You’re probably wondering which of these two apps is best for you. Well, it depends on what your needs are! If you want to schedule posts and don’t care about text in the pictures, Linktree will be perfect for you. However, if you like to post photos with text overlayed or have more advanced editing capabilities when posting a photo, Milkshake should be your go-to Instagram app.