The Milkshake vs Shorby debate has been going on for some time now. It seems like every influencer is trying to decide which one is better, and it’s hard to tell who’s right. In this blog post, we will go over the pros and cons of Milkshake and Shorby so you can make a decision for yourself!
About the Milkshake App
Milkshake is Envato’s first free Android software. It has enabled creatives, entrepreneurs, and brands to transform an Instagram account’s “link in bio” into a dramatic Insta-based website, that too in minutes!
In simple words, Milkshake App is an easy-to-use software with a user-friendly interface that lets you develop a website easily. It is a fun, on-the-go method to create web pages on your phone in minutes.
The Milkshake app takes advantage of Instagram’s one-link-in-bio rule to give Instagrammers a fun and fast procedure to build a website in a jiffy! What more could you probably ask for?
This app comprises various links in its bio and connects followers to everything they have to offer with a professional and magnificent Instagram website.
Milkshake is akin to a Snapchat story. Using this, you can select a card that will assist as a blog post on your website. It comes with 4-5 ready-to-use themes that you can quickly change.
However, you can also exclusively have one website. You can either add an existing available template or build something from scratch. The Milkshake app also provides you with complimentary analytics to keep track of your online visitors.
Additionally, you can utilize the Milkshake website to promote your YouTube channel. Isn’t that worthwhile? Of course, it is! It is worth giving a shot.
Our latest post
Shorby – About the Platform
Shorby is a platform that gives you access to create a smart, micro-landing page that you can use as an Instagram bio link.
Once you create a page, you can copy and paste the link in your Insta bio. Popularly considered as an Instagram bio link app, Shorby can be used by you on other social media platforms too. Shorby will help grow the click rates on individual links, increasing engagement and boosting organic traffic.
The easy and eye-gripping interface allows you to customize your page with different themes. As a result, you get a neat-looking profile that is prone to attract more followers. You can also keep a detailed track of the traffic through the analyzer tool that will help you monitor the sources.
Most of us share our profile links through mobile phones. Keeping that in mind, Shorby has designed the page interface in such a way that it gives an aesthetic sense to the followers and the common audience landing on that page.
Allowing unlimited links and managing them with seamless fluidity, the Shorby bio-link platform is a dream come true for any and all social media influencers and content creators.
By pinning your top profiles on the page, you can gain ultimate traffic and attention to all of your social media platforms through just one simple domain.
Now that you have a fairly clear idea of how Shorby works, let’s move forward to know how the features are useful and different from other similar platforms.
Features of the Milkshake Platform
Instagram has a hugely influential aspect on its 1 billion active users’ lives globally.
However, it may be a daunting environment to some with so many filters, updates, and OOTDs. You only have one link on your Instagram profile, so use it wisely.
By using an app like Milkshake, you can accomplish an easy-to-build site for Instagram’s mobile web browser.
This app is an excellent tool for anyone who desires a website but doesn’t wish to spend hours building it. It only takes four stages to set up a Milkshake-powered Instagram-based website.
Firstly, you can select a card or a fundamental framework for your website layout. Then you add the content you would wish to have on your site.
Milkshake’s ‘Shake it up’ feature delivers you a fresh, on-trend impression with every touch. When you’ve finished assembling all the pages you require and are convinced with your site, go ahead and publish it. Then include the link in your Instagram bio.
Milkshake seems to be an extraordinary method, whether you need a solo site or a beneficial strategy that links to all of your other sites without too much effort.
If you’re a low-budget digital creator who only needs a quick, easy-to-maintain website, the Milkshake App is ideal for introducing yourself and your work to your audience.
Features of the Shorby Platform
Shorby comes with an array of exciting features to help one grow online traffic. But the feature that simply stands out is Shorby’s smart page builder tool.
You can add all the links you want people to look into, starting with messengers from this page. When you add links, they will turn up as the icon on the smart page on which people can click and surf into the following site.
The basic template of the page is:
- Upload Image/Logo: An image on top to show it to your audiences
- Title: The title or name of the page with an optional subheading
- Messengers: Different ways to get connected with people
- Blocks: You may use this for Button cards or Dynamic feed
- Social Links: Links redirecting to your other social media accounts
You can also create simple messenger links to share to your profile. The system default is WhatsApp messenger, but you can change the messenger – depending on where you wish the audience reaches out to you. The other messenger options include Facebook, Skype, Telegram, Viber, Phone Call, and Email.
Some more key features of Shorby are:
- It gives you access to use Facebook Pixel to track profile traffic
- You can chat with your customers too
- You can choose different button layouts
- You can add desired background images if desired
- It is 100% optimized for smartphones
- You can choose different color schemes
- Allows you to create a customizable link for the landing page
- It supports Google analytics
A fascinating aspect of using Shorby.com is its customizable domain link. This allows you to create your link and share it onto your respective social media bios – rendering the entire outlook of the profile more professional and high-end instantly.
The three plans of the site offer you more dynamic features from which you can select one, according to your requirement. Thus, it helps you in driving and monitoring huge traffic in different links.
You can generate 5 to 250 smart pages varying in the plan price. You can even get all the premium features like project and teams, direct messenger buttons, dynamic feeds, click insights, and Google analytics.
Shorby also gives its account holders specific Shorby rewards, which is another super cool feature of the landing site.
The dynamic feed pulls up content from the RSS feed. If you have a blog, this feature will let you showcase your latest posts with utmost ease. You can also add a feed of your recently uploaded products if you own an eCommerce store.
Pricing for the Platform
Milkshake’s website builder is 100% free! Now that’s a terrific way to get started, but wait, there’s more!
You receive the following advantages when you join and sign up for free.
You’ll earn some cards to utilize to build your Instagram website. The cards available on the Milkshake app now are:
- About: Introduction of yourself and your brand
- Links: If you don’t like to spend a lot of time developing a website, this is an excellent option for influencers and content creators
- Top Picks: In this category, you can share more content with your audience
- Splash: Make a splash with promotional offers or amusing items
- YouTube: You can also increase subscribers to your channel or videos by stimulating them on YouTube
Also, each card includes 14 templates to choose from (with more on the way), allowing you to add as much fun as you like.
Pricing of the Shorby Platform
There are three available plans for the Shorby platform:
- Rocket: $15/ month or ($12/ month annual), which contains all the basic features that are needed to create an effective bio link:
- Up to 5 smart pages
- Unlimited direct messenger buttons
- Chance to join reward program
- Pro: $29/month or ($24/month annual) includes all from Rocket plan with other additional features:
- Up to 50 smart pages
- Up to 5 dynamic pages per feed
- Up to 7 ad platforms
- Ability to add Google Analytics pixels and Facebook pixels
- Use a custom domain
- Agency: $99/ month or ($82/month annual) is the best option for online businesses managing multiple links and social media accounts. The other features of the plan are:
- Up to 250 smart pages are allowed
- You can organize three-plus projects and invite ten members under your account
- Up to 500 links per landing page are allowed
- 1 million track retentions
Pros and Cons of Milkshake
Now, allow us to share the benefits and drawbacks of the Milkshake platform. It will assist you in deciding if it’s a suitable option for enhancing your social media handle.
- Include a link to your Instagram website in your Instagram Stories
- Cards or the pages on your Instagram website and themes can be easily customized by the “Shake it Up” feature.
- Get access to data and insights
- Use a link to invite your followers to send you emails. They can compose messages to you when they click on the Email link. Also, ask followers to call or message you via a link
- Add a Buy button that takes users to a PayPal purchase page. This aspect is something you can do for particular products or services
- Lastly, it is entirely free. Undoubtedly, Milkshake is the most excellent option for you if you are unsure about a lifetime plan
- Only a few selected cards are at your disposal
- Customizable fonts are only a handful
- You’ll need a strong internet connection for this app to work well
Now, it is obvious that the usefulness of being on Milkshake overshadows the drawbacks. You can utilize this platform without hurting your pocket. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to take advantage of the numerous benefits right now!
Pros and Cons of the Shorby Platform
Here are a few pros and cons of the Shorby platform. This will help you decide for yourself whether you need the platform for your content:
- You can add unlimited links
- Link tracking and retargeting are simple
- Professional and minimalist design
- Icons of social media
- Optimized for mobile view
- Useful analytics for both smart pages and messenger links
- Custom domain is supported
- Applicable for all social media bios
- Analytics are limited to clicks; conversion rate is missing
- Templates to help users to build pages faster are missing
- Free service is unavailable
We hope that this blog post has cleared up some of the confusion surrounding Milkshake vs. Shorby, and helped you come to a decision about which one is better for your business!