The link-building industry is changing, and it’s time for influencers to change with it. With the rise of Linktree and Shorby, which link tool should you use? In this blog post, we’re going to compare both Linktree and Shorby in a head-to-head battle that will help you decide which one is best for your Instagram account.
Shorby – About the Platform
Shorby is a platform that gives you access to create a smart, micro-landing page that you can use as an Instagram bio link.
Once you create a page, you can copy and paste the link in your Insta bio. Popularly considered as an Instagram bio link app, Shorby can be used by you on other social media platforms too. Shorby will help grow the click rates on individual links, increasing engagement and boosting organic traffic.
The easy and eye-gripping interface allows you to customize your page with different themes. As a result, you get a neat-looking profile that is prone to attract more followers. You can also keep a detailed track of the traffic through the analyzer tool that will help you monitor the sources.
Most of us share our profile links through mobile phones. Keeping that in mind, Shorby has designed the page interface in such a way that it gives an aesthetic sense to the followers and the common audience landing on that page.
Allowing unlimited links and managing them with seamless fluidity, the Shorby bio-link platform is a dream come true for any and all social media influencers and content creators.
By pinning your top profiles on the page, you can gain ultimate traffic and attention to all of your social media platforms through just one simple domain.
Now that you have a fairly clear idea of how Shorby works, let’s move forward to know how the features are useful and different from other similar platforms.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Get time back in your day so you can focus on creating content and enjoying yourself. We’re looking to start working with a few new models, so apply to our management program right now and skyrocket to the top.
Click here to get started now.
What is Linktree?
You can create a personalized page on Instagram that accommodates all the links you think are crucial for your growth. It is a simple way to share anything you want with your followers and impress them. We can say that it is a small website or digital business card.
The best thing is that you can set up your Linktree bio in a few minutes. And you don’t need a design expert to set up your Linktree bio. Linktree comes with a lot of unique features that are tailored for the needs of side hustlers. For example, you can collect your payments and donations through Linktree.
Having a Linktree Pro account allows you to customize the look of your Linktree to match your logo and branding colors. Linktree Pro also provides user analytics so that the business managers and entrepreneurs get a real insight into their audience and potential customers. It also helps you grow your email and SMS subscribers for long-term marketing.
You can brand this landing page for your Instagram business. Linktree is easy to sign in, set up, and use. Linktree took the market by storm in 2016 when it was first launched. It became a super hit at that time as it was the only tool of its kind available to Instagram Business Marketers. However, the growth of many other competitors has caused the popularity of Linktree to decline.
Features of the Shorby Platform
Shorby comes with an array of exciting features to help one grow online traffic. But the feature that simply stands out is Shorby’s smart page builder tool.
You can add all the links you want people to look into, starting with messengers from this page. When you add links, they will turn up as the icon on the smart page on which people can click and surf into the following site.
The basic template of the page is:
- Upload Image/Logo: An image on top to show it to your audiences
- Title: The title or name of the page with an optional subheading
- Messengers: Different ways to get connected with people
- Blocks: You may use this for Button cards or Dynamic feed
- Social Links: Links redirecting to your other social media accounts
You can also create simple messenger links to share to your profile. The system default is WhatsApp messenger, but you can change the messenger – depending on where you wish the audience reaches out to you. The other messenger options include Facebook, Skype, Telegram, Viber, Phone Call, and Email.
Some more key features of Shorby are:
- It gives you access to use Facebook Pixel to track profile traffic
- You can chat with your customers too
- You can choose different button layouts
- You can add desired background images if desired
- It is 100% optimized for smartphones
- You can choose different color schemes
- Allows you to create a customizable link for the landing page
- It supports Google analytics
A fascinating aspect of using Shorby.com is its customizable domain link. This allows you to create your link and share it onto your respective social media bios – rendering the entire outlook of the profile more professional and high-end instantly.
The three plans of the site offer you more dynamic features from which you can select one, according to your requirement. Thus, it helps you in driving and monitoring huge traffic in different links.
You can generate 5 to 250 smart pages varying in the plan price. You can even get all the premium features like project and teams, direct messenger buttons, dynamic feeds, click insights, and Google analytics.
Shorby also gives its account holders specific Shorby rewards, which is another super cool feature of the landing site.
The dynamic feed pulls up content from the RSS feed. If you have a blog, this feature will let you showcase your latest posts with utmost ease. You can also add a feed of your recently uploaded products if you own an eCommerce store.
TrustyBio.com is your new favorite Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok bio link. All the premium features, one low cost per month. Use coupon code CMA for 75% off forever. That’s $1/month!
Here are some of the features you can avail yourself on becoming a Linktree PRO by spending just USD 6 per month.
Clicks and Views Analytics
Log in to your link tree Admin account to check your site’s lifetime views at the top of your link’s page. CTR (Click Through Rate), views, and clicks per day are available for PRO users.
These leap links will send your followers to one link that you want them to check instead of sending them to Linktree bio. It will also count it in your Linktree analytics. When you have to share something urgently with your followers and don’t have time to share it with your Linktree Bio, use Leap Link to go live.
Linktree allows you to add an email signup field to make your followers conveniently signup to the Google Sheets lists or Mailchimp.
The priority links feature enables you to choose and direct your followers towards one link while ignoring the others. This feature is for businesses that use a PRO account. You can click the star icon present on your preferred link and then choose the best priority link style that you desire.
Linktree allows you to choose your button texts’ own custom font and font style. Setting the font is simple, just go to the Settings tab of your Admin account and choose the ‘Font Style’ option. Now you can choose the best fonts that go well with your branding.
Customize your Linktree
Linktree offers advance customization options to its PRO users;
- Upload your background image and choose your background color to match your branding.
- Customize your button style and button color.
Facebook Pixel Integration
Linktree allows you to track the visitors, categorize them and reach them on Instagram, and reach them on Instagram and Facebook by adding the Facebook Custom Audience Pixel to the link tree bio.
Businesses can schedule their links for different time zones. You can enable and disable these links by scheduling them. This feature is useful in implementing marketing strategies that involve time-sensitive content.
UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration
Linktree allows you to include Google Analytics Integration and UTM parameters to all your links so that Google Analytics identifies the sources of your traffic better.
Pricing of the Shorby Platform
There are three available plans for the Shorby platform:
- Rocket: $15/ month or ($12/ month annual), which contains all the basic features that are needed to create an effective bio link:
- Up to 5 smart pages
- Unlimited direct messenger buttons
- Chance to join reward program
- Pro: $29/month or ($24/month annual) includes all from Rocket plan with other additional features:
- Up to 50 smart pages
- Up to 5 dynamic pages per feed
- Up to 7 ad platforms
- Ability to add Google Analytics pixels and Facebook pixels
- Use a custom domain
- Agency: $99/ month or ($82/month annual) is the best option for online businesses managing multiple links and social media accounts. The other features of the plan are:
- Up to 250 smart pages are allowed
- You can organize three-plus projects and invite ten members under your account
- Up to 500 links per landing page are allowed
- 1 million track retentions
Pricing for Linktree
Linktree is available in two levels – a free and a paid subscription.
The Basic / Free Plan
If you are a newbie to the Instagram business and don’t want to invest before you start earning, this basic plan is suitable. The free version provides basic theme customization of your Instagram profile. It also provides some basic link click statistics so that you can know how many people are interested in your Link-in-bio.
The Linktree Pro
Once your business starts making good progress, you can upgrade your account to Linktree Pro. You have to pay a monthly fee of USD 6, but you will be allowed access to all Linktree’s outstanding features in return. These amazing features include background customization, button customization, social icons, and much more. Here is a brief overview of features accessible on a Pro account.
- A detailed click and view analytics including lifetime clicks, CTR (Click Through Rate), and daily clicks and views for 28 days.
- Leap links with Linktree analytics
- Email signup through Mailchimp and Google Sheets to take your marketing to the next level
- Enable choosing a priority link
- Select your favorite fonts
- Linktree logo will disappear from your website on subscribing to the Linktree PRO.
- Customize background color and image, button color and styles
- Facebook pixel integration helps reach potential customers
- Enable and disable your links by schedule and set timings
- UTM Parameters and Google Analytics Integration for better customer tracking
Pros and Cons of the Shorby Platform
Here are a few pros and cons of the Shorby platform. This will help you decide for yourself whether you need the platform for your content:
- You can add unlimited links
- Link tracking and retargeting are simple
- Professional and minimalist design
- Icons of social media
- Optimized for mobile view
- Useful analytics for both smart pages and messenger links
- Custom domain is supported
- Applicable for all social media bios
- Analytics are limited to clicks; conversion rate is missing
- Templates to help users to build pages faster are missing
- Free service is unavailable
Pros and Cons of Linktree
Linktree enables you to attach a personalized page with your Instagram bio. This page is customizable, and it is a very effective way of sharing all the links with your Instagram visitors and audience. You can integrate it with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, or Twitch to connect with your potential customers anywhere, everywhere.
- Easy to set up and use. Just paste the links and rearrange them using simple drag and drop options.
- Allows customization with the brand’s theme
- Provides basic statistics
- A very clean interface that never appears cluttered in front of your target customers regardless of the number of buttons added.
- Allows adding multiple links to your YouTube channel, Portfolio, About Pages, Blogs, USD 6, and Landing Pages.
- Social links are allowed for Linktree Pro only
- You cannot directly monetize the Linktree bio, but it indirectly helps you sell your products and services.
- Linktree branding is visible on the landing page, which doesn’t look nice
- Detailed statistics not available for free users
- Limited themes available on the free version that may not match your branding
- Using the Linktree will give very limited benefits if you already own your website or business blog.
It’s time to get in the trenches with Linktree and Shorby. We hope this blog post has helped you better understand how each tool operates, what they offer, and which one is right for your Instagram account. Join either of these sites now so that you’re ready when the link-building industry changes again!