Last Updated on December 7, 2020
In your search for a way to sell your adult content online, you may have stumbled across both Sponsee.me and OnlyFans. Although they’re both premium social media platformers, there are many differences between the two that may surprise you.
Sponsee.me is a newer premium social media platform offering 0% fees until June 31st, 2021. All the features of a subscription site are there like monthly subscriptions, private posts, and one-on-one private DMs so you can chat with fans. Additionally, Sponsee.me has ever-expanding ways you can make money, with a marketplace for clip sales & photo set sales in the works. After June 31st, they’ll offer the lowest fees in the industry at only 15%.
OnlyFans is one of the most popular fan club or premium social media platforms in the world. Content creators are able to monetize their photos, videos, audio files, and anything else they want to create for their biggest fans. It quickly became a household name in the early parts of 2020.
In this article, we’ll compare and contrast the two platforms so you can get a clear idea of which one would work for you. By the end of the article, you will know exactly which premium social media platform will help you grow a fan base, gain dedicated subscribers, and make a lot of money.
How You Can Make Money on Sponsee.Me and OnlyFans
One of the most important things you have to consider when choosing a subscription platform is how you’re able to make money. You want a website that can do everything you want now, and a little bit more just in case you want to expand your content in the future. Listed are the Sponsee.me and OnlyFans content capabilities for you.
There are many ways to make money on Sponsee.me, including
- Recurring subscription
- Pay per view for videos & albums
- Video requests/custom content
- Custom promotions, sales, and discounts on subs
- Their referral program
There are many ways to make money on OnlyFans, including
- Monthly subscription services between $4.99 and $50
- Pay per message with a $3 minimum and $100 maximum
- Creating custom content for fans
- Tips from fans with a minimum of $3 and a max of $200
- Referral program (there’s a whole section below with more detail)
How Much and How Often You Get Paid on Sponsee.Me and OnlyFans
The second most important part of choosing a platform is how much and how often you get paid. The goal is to keep as much as you can and to get that money into your bank account as fast as possible. Both Sponsee.me and OnlyFans have their own way of paying out, shown below.
Sponsee.me pays out 85% to the content creators with the other 15% going towards keeping the website up and running and new features. Until the end of June 2021, they’re offering 100% to content creators, with no fees until July 2021 pay periods.
Sponsee.me pays out weekly with direct bank deposit with a simple no hidden fee payout system.
OnlyFans pays out 80% to its creators with the other 20% going to website maintenance, payment processing, referral payments, hosting, support, and other website needs.
For most users, there is a $20 minimum to withdraw their earnings. Content creators can make withdrawals manually every day or have automatic withdrawals weekly every Monday or on the 1st of the month.
There is is a 7 day period from the time you earn your money to the time you’re able to make a withdraw. This is to cover for any chargebacks or other fraudulent payments. For some models, this is a 21 day period, but switches to a 7 day period four months after 1st withdrawal.
How Sponsee.Me and OnlyFans Help You Grow as a Creator
One of the best things a platform can do for both veteran models and brand new ones to the industry is to promote them. Whether this is direct or indirect, being discovered by someone outside of your influence is the key to organic growth.
The Sponsee.me discover page has an in-depth search function so fans can easily discover you as long as you fill out your profile. Users can search, filter, and sort from all the accounts on the platform to find exactly who they’re looking for. You select categories you fit into, and users can filter to very specific models.
There is also a weekly top 10 models landing page to showcase the most active and highest earning models. More details to come about how exactly this top 10 page works so you can do everything you can to get featured.
Additionally, social media campaigns are ran for models in order to generate even more followers and subscribers.
One of the biggest complaints about OnlyFans is that there is no way for accounts to be browsed. If you’re not driving traffic to your page, you’re not being discovered. This can be a major blow to brand new models that may not already have a large social media following.
The Sponsee.Me and OnlyFans Referral Program Explained
A referral program is an incentive for you to find new models or talk to your friends about joining with you.
Sponsee.me has a flat referral fee program where you and any creator your refer can earn $50 each when you both earn $250. You can refer an unlimited number of creators under you and once you clear your first $250, you just have to ensure new influencers make $250 to earn your $50 bonus.
The OnlyFans referral program pays out 5% earnings for every model you refer to the site for the first 12 months they’re on OnlyFans. There is a $50,000 earning limit you can make for every model you refer to OnlyFans. So if a model makes more than $1,000,000 in their first year, you’re capped at $50,000 for that model. There is no limit to the number of models you can refer to OnlyFans.
Which Platform Should You Use?
If you’re interested in joining Sponsee.me, click here to sign up and start making money today.
More information about OnlyFans:
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How much OnlyFans models make
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit?
- Best OnlyFans Alternatives
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Promote Your OnlyFans
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans