You may want to become a model on Fansly to gain popularity. Becoming a model here is simple. You just need to sign up and create a catchy username and fill in your details. Then, set a subscription price to get started.
If you are an aspiring model and would like to become popular instantly, Fansly is a one-stop solution for you. Moreover, you can also make money on this website by getting your followers to subscribe to your content.
Dive into the details of becoming a model on Fansly as you read this article.
What Is Fansly?
Fansly is a social media platform for content creators. Owned by Select Media LLC, it was established in 2020.
It’s a platform appreciated by content creators for the extensive and user-friendly features it provides. Fansly users can follow content creators before choosing to subscribe. Plus, content creators, models, and more can adjust their visibility for followers and subscribers and choose what to share.
Moreover, content creators or models on Fansly can make money with their subscriptions. However, 20% of the subscription money goes to Fansly.
Fansly is a platform that allows all sorts of content, including adult content. So long as you are above 18, you can sign up to be a model on Fansly.
How to Set Up an Account
Now that you know what Fansly is and you aspire to be a model, it’s time to know how to become a model on Fansly.
Of course, to become a model on Fansly and start earning money, you need to start an account on Fansly. If you find yourself feeling lost on how to set up an account on Fansly, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, ensure you are above the age of 18.
- While you sign up, you’ll need to provide some personal details for Fansly to verify that you are a real person.
- You’ll need to provide Government-issued identification like an ID card, passport, driver’s license, or social security number.
- Once you fill all this, your application form is complete, and it goes for approval. Approval might take several days.
- After approval, you start adding your banking information and choose your profile price.
- You can choose to have a free profile with some paid posts or a subscription-based profile.
- After choosing your profile price, it’s time to spruce up your profile with information.
- Your profile should have a Username that is easy to remember and find. To be known as a model on Fansly, you also need a display name that’s catchy and identifiable.
- Ensure you describe the kind of content you put, the theme, genre, and what you offer in detail in the about you section.
- Provide your social media links like Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Subreddit, and more so you can get more fans and become a popular model.
- Ensure you have a stunning profile picture and cover image that shows a gist of the content you offer and makes you identifiable immediately
While creating your profile on Fansly, you aspire to become a famous model with many fans. So, your profile needs to reflect that ambition. It must have plenty of information to make you seem like a real person offering unique content.
Your fans pay to get exclusive content from a real, genuine model, so create your profile accordingly to become a well-known model on Fansly.
How to Post Content
The key to becoming a successful model on Fansly is to post content. Fans will pay you only if you have some valuable content on your profile.
Your post content goes in the posts tab. While posting content, you might be lost as to what kind and quality of content you can post as a model. Follow the tips given below to ensure you have the best content.
We know what’s going on in the creator industry!
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn how to get started and earn more as a creator.
What Kind of Content Can You Post?
You can post various kinds of content on Fansly. Unlike OnlyFans that has banned sexually explicit content, Fansly doesn’t have any such filter yet. That’s why it’s a popular platform to become a model.
You can post a variety of content. Note that some will be difficult to promote. A few examples of the kind of content you can post on Fansly are the following:
- Sexual content
- Non-sexual content like music, fitness, art, food, dance, and more
- Nude photos without displaying the face
- Suggestive nude content
- Bikini shots, fitness photos, and other non-nude content
- Photos of fetishes like legs, feet, hands, fingers, and more
The content you can post is plenty. You merely need to get creative and post variety in different angles, light, themes, and more to make it unique.
What Should Be the Quality of Your Content?
You must ensure you have high-quality content. The photos you take should be blurred unless intended, and there shouldn’t be any pixelation. While you don’t need expensive cameras to achieve this, ensure that you have a reasonably good camera that gives high-resolution images and videos.
While clicking your posts, take care of your poses, angle, background, interactions, expressions, and more. It’s also important to note your clothes and make-up to become a famous model on Fansly.
The higher the quality of your content, the more fans you’ll have and become popular as a model on Fansly!
No one is going to recognize you or know you as a model unless you promote yourself. Plus, you aren’t going to drive fans to your Fansly profile unless they know you exist. So, extensively promote yourself correctly.
While promoting yourself, there are several platforms you can use and craft your promotional message according to each platform. Here’s where you can promote your Fansly profile:
- Twitter: You can share your Fansly profile on Twitter if you have plenty of followers. However, note that Twitter has policies regarding explicit content, so take care when crafting a promotional message for Twitter.
- Instagram: This is a great platform to share your Fansly profile if you have a large following and can create a swipe-up link on your story. This makes it easy for your fans to discover you.
- Reddit: You can also promote yourself on subreddits like NSFW with your image. Plus, if you partner with Reddit pages like Fans Magician, you’ll get more platforms to promote yourself with Fansly links and images.
- Facebook: While you can promote yourself using Facebook, this might not be a completely viable option due to their content policies. However, you’ll find some private groups where you can promote your Fansly profile.
- Shout-outs: If you can get someone to give you a shout-out on their Fansly, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Discord page, there’s nothing like it. Someone who already has a large fan base following will get you traction and credibility.
- Discord: You can also promote your Fansly page on public Discord servers. You can find these on discord server lists.
While promoting yourself on these platforms, ensure you craft a message that resonates with your profile. Give a description and insight into the content you give your followers and subscribers. Offer deals, discounts, and offers to lure more fans.
Are you looking for an easier way to make more money?
Coming up with new content ideas every day is a pain in the ass. Stop brainstorming new ideas daily and invest in done-for-you solutions to improve your business, grow your subscribers, and make more money.
Becoming a model on Fansly is easy. You merely need to sign up, create a profile, fill in your banking details, post content, and promote yourself extensively. Plus, you can get paid as a model on Fansly. As with any social media, tread with caution and activate your privacy settings to avoid harming yourself and your fans. We hope this article helped you understand how you can become a model on Fansly.
Models: sign up for Fansly today by clicking here.
Fans: sign up for Fansly by clicking here.
To learn more about Fansly, explore more articles below: