Writing a bio for an adult entertainment platform, especially if this is your first time doing so, can seem intimidating. It is one of the primary ways that we get to know each other and it’s incredibly important in terms of self-expression. A well-written bio can tell us about you, but it also helps you decide what direction you want to take with your account:
Why you should trust us
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn exactly how to get started as a creator and earn more as a creator.
Before we get started, here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- your bio doesn’t have to be 100% about you, but rather your performer’s identity
- this is your “30-second elevator pitch”
- have more personality than just a service menu
- your explicit content is only 20% of your business, the other 80% is the “personal” connection a follower has to you
- while emojis are great, you CAN go overboard with them
Without further ado, here is how to write an awesome OnlyFans biography!
Open with a greeting
Simple. To the point. Hey, hi, hello, sup, yo, howdy.
You get the point.
Imagine this is your first time meeting someone, client or otherwise. Even in the most informal settings you at least say “wassup.”
Want to boost your income?
If you’re serious about making money, then Model Shop has the training programs for you. We’ll show you how to increase your earnings, grow your audience, and create a long-term plan for success. With our comprehensive approach, you’ll have everything you need to take your career to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
Even the girls from high school say hello before they pitch their MLM…
Who are you
You should always include a simple sentence that paints a picture of who you are. This doesn’t need to be some profound statement that you’ll ride or die for, just something that can be used to get a conversation going. Remember, this may be sex work but it’s also social media.
- I’m a ____ and I like to ____
- My favorite things are ___, ___, and ___
- I’m really into ___. What about you?
- I’m a ___, and this is my life
- The adventures of an introvert…
- Welcome to the world of ___
- Here’s what it’s like to be me…
- I like to ___
- My favorite color is ___
- One of my hobbies is ___
And to give some examples of opening lines:
- I’m a model
- I love to travel
- My favorite food is pizza
- My favorite drink is Coke
- I’m a full-time student, but also work part-time at my university’s library
- I love to travel and am always looking for new adventures
- My favorite food is Indian curry, and I can’t live without coffee
- The best day of my life was when I got
marrieddivorced last year in Maui
- I’m a full-time student and part-time bartender
- I love to go on hikes in the mountains
- My favorite food is sushi
- I don’t like cats, but dogs are my best friends
- I’m a social media influencer and entrepreneur
- I love to travel, eat delicious food, and spend time with my family
- My goal is to help people live healthier lives by sharing recipes for healthy meals and booty pics
Don’t necessarily include a menu, but do include your do’s and don’ts
This one is really up to preference and trial & error. Some models include a tip/price menu in their bios and it works for them. Others might think it’s not a great idea.
What you should include is what your content is like. If you do strictly non-nude lingerie or implied nudity, you should make that explicitly known. That helps two ways.
- The quality of subscribers goes up because people know what they’re getting ahead of time
- This can help with your searchability in search engines. If you’re one of a few soapy titty pic extraordinaires, you may end up on the first page of Google when someone searches that.
A question to get conversations started
A great way end your bio is with a question. This ties the whole thing together and opens the door to new followers or subscribers to slide into those DM’s.
Of course, all these examples are tame as hell, but hopefully they can help you come up with a great question for your bio.
- What’s your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What are you reading?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Who is your favorite band or musician right now?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Do you like to read books or magazines?
- What are you currently reading?
- Who’s your favorite author?
- What are your plans for the weekend?
- How was your day today?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What is one thing you want to do before you die?
- What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
- Who was the last person you texted and what did they say?
- If money were no object, where would you go on vacation this year?
Pro-tip: use these questions to get conversations going with your fans in their DMs so you can eventually sell them private media. Send a shot of you lounging around with a caption like “what’s the last movie you watched?” and see the responses roll in.
OR a call to action
Instead of a question, or in tandem with a question, you can include a call to action.
A call to action is what you want the person reading your bio to do when they’re finishing reading.
Something like “hit the follow button above for a free picture in your inbox right now” or “subscribe and send me a message, I’m looking forward to talking with you 😏” can take a boring bio into a money making machine.
Spice it up with emojis
Yes, if you like to use emojis, certainly use them in your bio. Just don’t turn your OnlyFans bio into an emoji pasta jumbled mess.
Just look at the next two examples and let us know which one looks better…
Hey 👋 ❗ there. ✔👌 Welcome to 🈶 my 💦🚨 OnlyFans. I’m just 👌 a 👦 simple 😂💁 person 👤👤 🗣🚫 who 💁 ⁉ likes 💦 to 💦😅 show 📺📺 🎤 off 📴 my 👨 sensual side. ☁☀ You’re 👉 👈😩 going ▶🍆 to 🍆 get 🉐 🍆 a 👨 lot of 😰💯 sexy lingerie pictures 🚺🚺 and 🅱 videos 😎 when ⏰ you subscribe 👆 above 🆙🆙. 🔝 What 😅 do 👌 you 👶🙅 want 😋 to see 👁👁👁 👀 next ⏭⏭?
Hey there 👋🏾 welcome to my OnlyFans. I’m just a simple person who likes to show off my sensual side. You’re going to get a lot of sexy lingerie 👙 pictures and videos when you subscribe above. What do you want to see next?
Obviously, the above example is an extreme exaggeration. But you get the picture.
Less is more when it comes to emojis.
While there isn’t an exact formula for creating the perfect bio, a tried and true framework would look like
Greeting + Introduction + What Subs Get + Question/Call to Action
You mix, match, include, and exclude these elements and you’ll have a money making bio in no time.
More information about OnlyFans:
- 10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2022
- How much OnlyFans models make
- What is OnlyFans and How Does OnlyFans Work
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit? Exactly How Safe is OnlyFans?
- OnlyFans Header Image Size
- Can Men Make Money on OnlyFans
- Does OnlyFans Send Anything Physical in the Mail
- Does OnlyFans Have an App (How to Get it on Your Phone)
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How Much Money You Can Make on OnlyFans (Calculator)
- Exactly How to Make Money on OnlyFans Without Showing Your Face
- OnlyFans Content Ideas to Help You Grow Your Revenue
- Best Books for OnlyFans
- How to Write a Kickass OnlyFans Bio in 10 Minutes or Less