The name of the company is OnlyFans. It’s a subscription-based site where you can get access to my posts and content for a few dollars per month, or even less if you pay annually. There are other sites that work in a similar fashion, like Loyalfans.
However, OnlyFans has been growing at such a pace that they’re on track to become one of emodel’s biggest giants. Here I want to give people an idea about how much money this kind of business model pays out compared to other sites for making money…
Spoiler alert: it’s mostly 20%
How Much OnyFans Takes vs. Other Platforms
OnlyFans pays out 80% to its creators with the other 20% going to website maintenance, payment processing, referral payments, hosting, support, and other website needs.
LoyalFans pays out 80% to its content creators with the other 20% going towards regular website maintenance, paying staff, payment processing expenses, and any other business expenses.
AVN Stars pays out 80% to its creators. The other 20% goes to cover operating expenses like credit card processing, hosting costs, and paying referral fees.
AVN Stars no longer allows paid content.
MYM.fans pays out 75% on subscriptions, 80% on private media, and 90% on tips. This is unique in that there is a different payout depending on how you’re making money. Their SuperStar program increased your subscription and private media rate by 1%.
Frisk.chat pays out 80% to its content creators with the other 20% going towards server costs, payment processing, customer support, research and development, and paying staff.
IsMyGirl pays out 80% on all subscriptions, video sales, and tips and pays out 70% on all live streaming. The 20 and 30 percent, respectively, go toward payment processing, hosting, maintenance, and research & development.
FanCentro pays out 75% to its content creators with the other 25% going towards website maintenance, payment processing fees, and any other regular business expenses.
To learn more about OnlyFans and read a full overview and review of the platform, click here. If you’re interested in joining OnlyFans, click here to sign up and start earning money today.
More information about OnlyFans:
- 10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2023
- How much OnlyFans models make
- What is OnlyFans and How Does OnlyFans Work
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit? Exactly How Safe is OnlyFans?
- OnlyFans Header Image Size
- Can Men Make Money on OnlyFans
- Does OnlyFans Send Anything Physical in the Mail
- Does OnlyFans Have an App (How to Get it on Your Phone)
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How Much Money You Can Make on OnlyFans (Calculator)
- Exactly How to Make Money on OnlyFans Without Showing Your Face
- OnlyFans Content Ideas to Help You Grow Your Revenue
- Best Books for OnlyFans
- How to Write a Kickass OnlyFans Bio in 10 Minutes or Less