OnlyFans is a premium social media platform, which means you can expect it to work precisely as Twitter or Instagram would. The “premium” side of this social media means people must pay a monthly fee to access the feed of content creators. You’re not paying for the whole website, but for each content, creator individually.
According to OnlyFans’ FAQ, all the content you post is hidden behind a paywall (unless you make it available for free). It’s like having your Instagram account private, but you must pay a special price for approval. Models are free to set the price for their fees and keep 80% of their revenue on the website.
Unlike your regular social media sites where your nudity can’t be posted, OnlyFans allows you to post any kind of content with little restrictions. So, the subscription fee will enable you to have full control of your privacy while at the same time you earn money.
Is OnlyFans safe?
When you find a website like this, you can’t help but wonder about its legitimacy. Who would, after all? It is a website where sensitive material is continually posted, which means user privacy becomes hugely important. To join the website, you must go through an application process that can take from 24 to 48 hours to be reviewed and approved.
OnlyFans takes their users’ privacy and safety very seriously, which is why they take some time to complete these processes. It’s only after 48 hours that you’re allowed to attach a bank account to your account.
Also, if you’re having doubts about OnlyFans’ payment methods, you should know a secure third party payment provider is used. This means no one but you can see your payment details. OnlyFans wants to provide content creators with a safe environment where they can share content with their fans without risks.
Is OnlyFans only for adult content?
It’s common for people to think that OnlyFans is only a platform for adult content. However, it is possible to find content creators from different niches. “Adult content friendly” doesn’t mean you will only find adult content on the platform. You can post any kind of content, and people must pay for it, whether it is explicit or not. You’re not obligated to post anything you don’t want, too.
So, as you may have assumed, it is possible to find fitness trainers, makeup artists, chefs, and more people selling exclusive content here. The point of OnlyFans is sharing content you wouldn’t post in your regular social media sites usually, or content your fans have been asking you for a while at the same time you’re generating revenue.
OnlyFans has beome very popular in the latest years. The website was launched in 2016, and since then, more than 30,000 content creators have registered on the website. You can see some known faces when you first visit the page, so even some of your favorite artists are taking advantage of this subscription platform.
What are you waiting for? Register now and start using OnlyFans!
More information about OnlyFans:
- 10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2023
- How much OnlyFans models make
- What is OnlyFans and How Does OnlyFans Work
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit? Exactly How Safe is OnlyFans?
- OnlyFans Header Image Size
- Can Men Make Money on OnlyFans
- Does OnlyFans Send Anything Physical in the Mail
- Does OnlyFans Have an App (How to Get it on Your Phone)
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How Much Money You Can Make on OnlyFans (Calculator)
- Exactly How to Make Money on OnlyFans Without Showing Your Face
- OnlyFans Content Ideas to Help You Grow Your Revenue
- Best Books for OnlyFans
- How to Write a Kickass OnlyFans Bio in 10 Minutes or Less