Fellas, you’ve probably heard the story of the girl making six-figures a month on her OnlyFans. She probably got there in a short amount of time and you’re wondering if you can do it too.
Well, depending on who’s reading this, you may be upset to find out that
- yes, men can make money on OnlyFans
- it probably won’t be that much
That’s the honest truth. Let’s face facts, the majority of people buying adult content are men. With that being said, there are some caveats to making money on OnlyFans for men.
Most of your customer will be other men
It’s true. The vast majority of your subscribers and paying customers will be gay men. If you’re uncomfortable with that, you’re probably not going to want to pursue creating and working an OnlyFans.
Now, that’s not a 100% thing. If you start a male OnlyFans, you could see a few women follow or subscribe to you. But that number is so small it would almost be a waste of time to only pursue a women-only audience.
To be honest, you would be better off with a partner to perform with. That doesn’t necessarily need to be another man, but a woman would work just as well if not better. Not only does it open up your audience size a bit more, the type of content you can create expands exponentially the more members are on the team.
Want to boost your income?
If you’re serious about making money, then Model Shop has the training programs for you. We’ll show you how to increase your earnings, grow your audience, and create a long-term plan for success. Our comprehensive approach gives you everything you need to take your career to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
Be prepared to promote, promote, promote
That’s the side of the business no one talks about. It’s not just creating a video of you playing with yourself in the shower, you have to promote yourself like crazy.
You know that guy from your hometown that’s trying to become a rapper and no matter where you turn he’s there with his trash mixtape? You have to be that guy except with your penis.
That’s where so many people who sign up go wrong. They think it takes a few pictures, uploads them, and the money starts rolling in.
You have to be ready to spend hours promoting yourself, being strategic, and being everywhere you can be seen.
It’s not difficult to work, but it is hard work if that makes sense. Engineering is difficult to work, moving 2 tons of rock with a shovel is hard work. You’ll be spending 2 hours creating content and 8 hours promoting it to get paid for it.
It will pay off because once you start and get that audience built, as long as you keep them happy they’ll continue paying you month after month.
How much do guys make on OnlyFans
If you think going into this industry or creating an OnlyFans thinking “this is going to be easy money” you’re going to have a bad time. It’s going to be harder for you as a guy because the audience of paying customers is much smaller. Don’t let that discourage you, just know it’s no cakewalk.
As far as how much you’re able to earn, it’s not uncommon to be able to generate a few hundred dollars a month. As the figures increase from three to four to five, the number of earners decreases exponentially. Think of it as for every thousand models making $100 a month there are a hundred making $1,000 a month, a dozen making $10,000 a month, and one or two making $100,000 a month. This excludes the multiple thousands that earn less than $100 a month.
Video Course to Get Started Selling Dick Pics Online
Most people still believe there are gatekeepers in every industry.
The internet has made the role of producer, talent agent, and recruiter null and void.
Now, you can go from being an amateur to a professional, earning thousands of dollars and more a month and not having to pay anything to anyone.
And I’m going to show you how.
An alternative to OnlyFans that’s men only
If you’re wondering what the difference is between the two platforms we did a whole comparison of them here. Either platform you choose, you should have a good time.
More information about IsMyGuy:
- In-Depth IsMyGuy Review: The Premium Social Network
- How to Be an IsMyGuy Model
- How Much IsMyGuy Models Make
- How to Make More Money on IsMyGuy
So fellas, give it a whirl if you’re up for a challenge.
Gentlemen, we have a series of articles on how you can start earning money with sex work, both online and offline. Our recommended webcam websites to start earning is Chaturbate or Stripchat, and if you’re trying to earn money by chatting with people and earning subscribers, LoyalFans is your best bet.
To explore other ways of making money as a male sexually, check out these articles:
- How to Make Money as a Gigolo
- How to Become a Male Findom
- How To Make Money as a Sissy
- The Best Webcam Model Affiliate Programs
- How to Make Money Selling Dick Pics Online
- Selling Nudes for Men: The Complete Guide
- Can Men Make Money on OnlyFans
- IsMyGuy vs. OnlyFans: Which Platform for Men?
- How to Become a Male Cam Model
- How Much Male Cam Models Make
More information about OnlyFans:
- 10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2023
- How much OnlyFans models make
- What is OnlyFans and How Does OnlyFans Work
- How to become an OnlyFans model
- How to make money on OnlyFans
- Is OnlyFans legit? Exactly How Safe is OnlyFans?
- OnlyFans Header Image Size
- Can Men Make Money on OnlyFans
- Does OnlyFans Send Anything Physical in the Mail
- Does OnlyFans Have an App (How to Get it on Your Phone)
- How to Get Verified on OnlyFans
- How to Permanently Delete Your OnlyFans Account
- How to Search for People on OnlyFans
- How to Promote OnlyFans Without Social Media
- How Much Money You Can Make on OnlyFans (Calculator)
- Exactly How to Make Money on OnlyFans Without Showing Your Face
- OnlyFans Content Ideas to Help You Grow Your Revenue
- Best Books for OnlyFans
- How to Write a Kickass OnlyFans Bio in 10 Minutes or Less