If you’re looking for a side hustle to earn money from home, you should consider becoming a webcam performer. Being a CamSoda model has many advantages, including managing your earnings, setting up your schedule. Basically, you will be your own boss. This is one of the least stressful jobs you could ever have, and the best part of it is that you can make good money out of it.
CamSoda has good traffic, and the website accepts everyone, including women, men, couples, and trans people. CamSoda allows models to perform while at the same time, they sell premium content on their profiles.
Why you should trust us
While many reviews, guides, or information presented online comes from the perspective of one model, affiliate, or fan, our knowledge stems from working one-on-one with hundreds of creators. From cam models to financial dominants, we have an added layer of fact-checking that only comes with experience.
You’re joining the thousands of daily readers who come here to learn exactly how to get started as a creator and earn more as a creator.
So, if you’re interested in becoming a CamSoda performer, there are certain things you should get in touch with before starting the registration process. The website has many features you should know about, and you must learn to take advantage of them before getting started.
Quick Facts about CamSoda
- All genders are accepted. Everyone can become a CamSoda model, no matter if they’re male, female, or transgender!
- A token is worth 5 cents, and the minimum payout is $20. You can cash out via checks, ACH, Paxum, or Wire transfer.
- CamSoda allows their models to have full control of their privacy. You can block specific regions worldwide if that’s what you want.
- Camsoda allows cam-splitting. This means you can perform on multiple websites simultaneously, so you’ll get paid even more.
What’s needed to become a CamSoda model?
Starting your webcam modeling career isn’t as complicated as you think. You must have some basic requirements, though, but it’s very likely you already have most of them. Let’s see:
- At some point during the registration process, CamSoda will request a digital copy of your ID to verify your age. This means you need to be 18 or older if you want to become a webcam performer. All adult websites request this, so there’s no way you can escape from it!
- A computer device is necessary. Windows works excellent, but if you have a Mac, you can certainly make things work out. Most modern PCs and laptops can run the needed software for broadcasting with no problems.
- A good internet connection will be needed. A wired connection is preferred. Wi-Fi is known to cause problems with broadcasting, and that’s precisely what you want to avoid if you want to keep your viewers in your room!
- A Webcam with a built-in microphone is necessary too. If you don’t have money to purchase a webcam, you can use the one your laptop has integrated until you can purchase a better one. The better the quality is, the better your show will be.
- You must have a place where you can perform with no interruptions. Most models do it from their bedrooms or a specific room where they can continually perform without being stopped by any circumstances.
Want to boost your income?
If you’re serious about making money, then Model Shop has the training programs for you. We’ll show you how to increase your earnings, grow your audience, and create a long-term plan for success. With our comprehensive approach, you’ll have everything you need to take your career to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
How much do Camsoda Models earn?
As we’ve mentioned in the quick facts section, a token is worth 5 cents on CamSoda. However, things are different in private sessions. Models can set their set prices, but the standard price per minute is 30 tokens or $1.50. Spy shows are also possible on CamSoda, and the standard price for them is 12 tokens per minute.
Most people that come to CamSoda are looking for public shows. In public shows, models can earn money by setting a tip goal. Their viewers can choose to give them tokens any time during the show. You can use a tip menu to let your viewers know what you will do once a tip goal is reached.
CamSoda allows its models to withdraw their earnings once per week. There are four different payout methods, which are ACH or Direct Deposit, Check, Paxum, or Wire Transfer. All of them have a minimum payout of $20, except Wire. The minimum payout for Wire is $1,000.
There are no fees or extra charges required to withdraw your money, so you can trust this is going to be a safe transaction, and you’ll have your money right after you requested it.
CamSoda welcomes everyone to become models.
Everyone can easily become a CamSoda model if they reunite all that’s required, and they do not request a lot of things. All you need is a computer, a webcam and being of legal age. Your gender identity or sexual orientation doesn’t matter; you can be anyone you want still have a successful webcam modeling career. If you’re interested in performing with multiple people, all of them must pass the verification process.
CamSoda allows you full control of your privacy.
If you’re concerned about your privacy, then don’t be anymore. CamSoda offers different options for regional blocking to everyone, with no fees or charges. You can choose any city, state, or country to be blocked if you don’t want any known faces to find out about your career as a webcam performer.
Make Money on CamSoda by Performing and Selling Premium Content
You have different options to start making money on CamSoda. Most of your earnings will come from your shows, but you can also choose to sell premium content. You put the limit, and the prices too.
First, you should know that CamSoda has different features that other cam sites don’t. These are the shows you have available in CamSoda:
- You can make your Tip Goal “auto-reset” whenever it has been reached. A good strategy is to put low tip goals so people can tip multiple times. For example, you can choose to take off your clothes after the goal has been reached three times.
- Your shows will be even more interesting if you have a Tip Menu available. It’s basically having displayed all the options your viewers have if they send tips, all of them at a different price. It’s more attractive than tip goals, and it works incredibly well.
- Do you want to make sure everyone that comes to your show will pay? Then make them purchase a Golden Ticket. You set the price for the entry, and if you have high demand, you can make the tickets to be only available during a particular timeframe.
- If you want to make a quick show or have something in particular in mind for your show, you can make it all about a single Tip Goal, and that’s it.
Cam-Splitting is allowed
If you want to maximize your earnings, you can choose to perform on multiple websites simultaneously. Cam-splitting is mostly used for private shows, and it’s easier to get customers if you’re performing publicly on two different websites.
Sell Videos and Photos
Most models that come to CamSoda sell their videos and photos. You set the price for all of them, but be aware that all the content you have available for purchase in your profile can only be purchased using tokens.
Get Health Insurance Bonuses with CamSoda!
Yes, you’ve read well. If you’ve performed for more than six months on the site, you can qualify for a health insurance bonus. CamSoda is the only website offering this to their models, and the bonus depends on how much you make per month.
- Models earning between $3,500 and $6,999 will get a $125 bonus each month.
- Models earning more than $7,000 will get a $250 bonus each month.
To receive the benefits, you must provide proof of your health insurance.
More information about CamSoda: