There are tons of people that are currently making their first steps into the adult industry. Couples are included in that high percentage, and they can profit just as much as bachelors. If you are a couple and looking for ways to make some extra money, you can start your adult performing journey by taking a look at some of the best cam sites for couples.
This isn’t as strange as you think. In fact, some of the most familiar cam websites accept couples without any problem, at any time. Of course, certain ones pay more than others, and all platforms feature something that isn’t available in other sites.
What do you need to get started?
If you want to make an incursion into the adult performing industry, then you must know it is not hard. There are no specific requirements you need to gather before getting started. All you need is charm and creativity (and, of course, being of legal age). Most people prefer live sex shows rather than regular porn because it’s more thrilling watching people performing all-kind of things live instead of watching recorded videos.
While there are no specific requirements to get started, you should equip yourself with something to make your shows more spicy and exciting. People want to see action that’s out of the regular, so getting some nice sex toys isn’t bad. Make sure you have a good webcam (or any other device you can use as a replacement), so you can start streaming your show.
An audio-recording device can come in handy as well, mainly because sometimes your laptop or computer’s integrated microphone isn’t enough. Watching is exciting, but hearing adds more ingredients to the recipe!
The best sites to start performing as a couple
There are many websites where you can start performing your shows, and as we said in the beginning, all of them are different and offer different perks. We are showing here a list with some of the best. It’s up to you to decide where to begin your adult performing career. Make sure you read thoroughly so you can make the best decision!
BongaCams is probably the most known camming website around the world. Here, you can find people of all kinds, and they’re all ready to start performing your deepest desires. If you want to become a BongaCams model, then you should be aware of these facts:
- Everyone gets 4 cents per token at the beginning. However, it can increase to 5 in little time if you complete your profile and continuously upload photos and videos.
- The minimum payout is $50. Remember that you can’t cash out from regular options, so you are left with FirstChoicePay, Paxum, Wire, Check and ACH.
- To get your identity verified and confirm that you are of legal age, you must show a digital copy of your ID.
- You can make public, private, and even “fully private” shows. BongaCams features “spying”, which allows you to watch regular private shows (which means the model is earning more). Full private shows cannot be spied on.
- You are free to block particular locations if that’s what you want. BongaCams make sure their models feel protected at all times!
- If you own an iPhone, you can perform from there as well. There will be an app for Android devices very soon, so stay tuned!
Chaturbate is another excellent option, and one of the most popular ones. Since it has excellent traffic, starting to profit here isn’t that hard if you follow the right path. Just like in other options, you can sell videos and photos (even galleries) on Chaturbate. Consider this item list if you want to become a Chaturbate model:
- The Minimum payout is $50, and Chaturbate offers even more payment options than most cam websites, including checks, e-wallets, and direct deposits (only if you’re currently residing in the USA).
- The whole website’s premise is tipping. There are several games available, and you can even set a “tip goal” to start performing something in specific.
- You can use interactive sex toys! It makes things more interesting, and you can purchase those directly from the Chaturbate page.
- The private and spy shows (which works correctly as the spying option from BongaCams) are charged per minute.
- The Chaturbate Store has several things to improve your performance and shows, including apps, bots, and sex toys.
- You are free to customize your profile as you want!
- Just like other options, you can block specific locations. Also, to make sure you and your viewers are having a great time, you can choose a user to become a moderator to the chat any time during the show. They will be able to mute certain users if they think they’re harming the chat.
Flirt4Free is another option that has become very popular in the latest years. It’s easy to become a model on this website, and personalizing your profile is just as simple as that. It comes with most perks available in other webcam shows sites, but certain features are a bit different:
- The total amount you’re earning is calculated depending on several factors. For example, you get more money if you speak English, as well as if you’ve spent more time on the website. However, it is impossible to tell you how much you’re going to earn because all models are paid different amounts.
- You can get your payments through checks and AHC (if you’re residing in the USA), but international models have only wire transfers, ePayments, and Cosmo Payments as options.
- Flirt4Free offers a better video experience, and as you increase your “level” there, you can start profiting more.
- As alternatives, you can choose to sell Videos on Demand (your recorded streamings), engage in phone sex o start a private Fanclub.
CamLust features models that prefer performing their shows on Skype. If you’re one of those, then here you have all you need to know about how to start at CamLust:
- In CamLust, you perform private shows through Skype, which means that all shows are entirely “private” and only allow the model and the user to interact with each other. This also means you’re going to earn more than you would in regular cam shows websites.
- Just like other options, you’re free to sell photos or videos as an extra to profit even more.
- You get 75% of the total amount you’ve made in a month. If you earn more than that, then you can cash out 80%. The options you have to reclaim your money are checks, e-payments, cryptocurrency, and a direct deposit to your bank account.